Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cowon iAudio 9 Unboxing

Cowon iAudio 9 Unboxing



Hopefully those who get a kick out of unboxings will enjoy this post. In recent years Cowon have been getting more and more economical with their packaging solutions, much in the same way Apple inc. have reduced their packaging requirements to the bare minimum. Cowon have gone from butt ugly cardboard boxes, to horrible vacuum packs, to mildly attractive cardboard boxes and now to this elegant, well thought out clear plastic shell.

I was as surprised as anyone when I received this wonderfully presented i9 in the post, I just don't think of Cowon and pretty in the same sentence. I'm old school though, and to me Cowon represent the geek's favourite tech - so I always forgave their lacklustre packaging, but it seems we are moving on to a new era in techgeekness, and that's damn cool.

Click the 'Read the rest' link below to the other images in the set. Each image can be viewed in fullscreen if you click on them."



(Via dapreview.net : News.)

0 comentários: